6.04.2015

Why I love Michelle Obama ?

Honestly, I don't really know.
But since the election of her husband in 2008, 
I became a fan of FLOTUS ( I never do it before !!! )
 At first, I followed this blog : MRS O ( I even bought Mary's Tomer book !! )
Now, I prefer OBAMADIARY or PINTEREST 
( only for the photos  >> I'm not interested by politics )
I think she has her own style,
she doesn't care what about people think of her,
after all, she is "mom in chief"
and the First Lady of the United States...
So, even if you are not democrat,
Enjoy this photos 


2008, In MARIA PINTO
DR
2012, in TRACY REESE
DR
Her style has evolved since the first presidential term of her husband.

 2009, In ISABEL TOLEDO ( I love this outfit )
DR
 2013, In THOM BROWNE
DR
2009 and 2013, In JASON WU ( I love the white dress )
DR

And you, do you like FLOTUS style ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire