6.14.2015

La Bastide du Calalou in Moissac Bellevue ( 83 ) : Mother-daughter's WE ****


 Our beautiful hotel (Four Stars )
This is the second time I come in this hotel 
and I continue to love this place...

For this week-end, my eldest daughter was with me 
(not sure she liked the menu with truffle).
Personally, I loved...
It's my favorite adress in the Var.
All staff are very kind.









*** Menu à la Truffe ( Bianchetti )***


 Mise en bouche


Marinated salmon with dill and truffle slices / saumon mariné à l'aneth et ses pétales de truffe

Whole Lobster with truffle slices / Homard entier aux écailles de truffe


ou / or


 Veal mignon with truffle crust in a puff pastry / Mignon de veau en croûte de truffe dans son feuilleté


 Fresh goat cheese with truffle / Chèvre frais à la truffe


Chocolate and Truffle crunchy / Croquant de chocolat truffé

No wine to accompany this delicious dinner, just a bottle of San Pellegrino !!!



 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire